Compare Saffery Champness vs Baker Tilly International BETASee how working at Saffery Champness vs. Baker Tilly International compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Saffery Champness vs. Baker Tilly International. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Saffery Champness scored higher in 4 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
- Baker Tilly International scored higher in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Senior Management and CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Baker Tilly International.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Baker Tilly International.
I worked at Saffery Champness full-time for more than a year
These were the best couple of years of my professional life so far. I had an amazing experience working in the London CT team who were very supportive, kind and professional. When I compare this to... my experience at Big 4, Saffery's comes miles ahead. The range of clients is very broad, I had an opportunity to specialise in their film and tv tax credits offering, which gave me a unique insight into the latest productions, as well as the opportunity to go to the Cannes Film festival and a major movie premiere in Leicester Square! Grades below AM get paid over time (or you can take it as TOIL) which is rare, amazing and extremely helpful for when you want to take extended study leave. The team is extremely capable and generous with their time. I received fantastic training on the job which helped me grasp complex areas of corporate tax.
Holiday entitlement is low, pay structure is quite uneven and not transparent.