Compare Sage vs Salesforce BETASee how working at Sage vs. Salesforce compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Sage vs. Salesforce. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Salesforce scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Sage.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Salesforce.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Sage.
- "No cons" was the most mentioned Con at Salesforce.
I have been working at Sage full-time for less than a year
I joined Sage about 6 months ago, and have been blown away by the focus on being setup to do the right thing whilst delivering world class leading products, the drive for colleagues to succeed and... develop, and the feeling of community through the Sage Foundation. Sage has been nothing short of top class during the Covid-19 crisis, and provided employees with regular, clear and consistent messages, the tools and technologies to perform duties from home and the space & support for people to manage home and work commitments. I genuinely believe that I have joined one of the best businesses in the UK if not the world!
No cons - joining Sage has been the best decision I have made in my career!
Advice to Management
Keep doing what you are doing and take some time to thank yourselves!
I have been working at Salesforce full-time for more than 8 years
Great people, on the leading edge both from a company strategy perspective and also in redefining the role of an employer as a force for positive change in the world.
You've got to be flexible; the pace is fast and changes come quickly, but you'll never be bored.