Compare Sage vs Th_nk BETASee how working at Sage vs. Th_nk compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Sage vs. Th_nk. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Sage scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Sage.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Sage.
I have been working at Sage full-time for less than a year
I joined Sage about 6 months ago, and have been blown away by the focus on being setup to do the right thing whilst delivering world class leading products, the drive for colleagues to succeed and... develop, and the feeling of community through the Sage Foundation. Sage has been nothing short of top class during the Covid-19 crisis, and provided employees with regular, clear and consistent messages, the tools and technologies to perform duties from home and the space & support for people to manage home and work commitments. I genuinely believe that I have joined one of the best businesses in the UK if not the world!
No cons - joining Sage has been the best decision I have made in my career!
Advice to Management
Keep doing what you are doing and take some time to thank yourselves!
I have been working at Th_nk full-time for more than 8 years
- The work (different clients, industry sectors, propositions), nothing is the same - The people (smart, hard working, supportive, empowered) - Great culture (we know our values, work as a team, we... all pull together to meet them) - Communication (regular get togethers of everyone in one office, regular agency updates, Friday beers reviewing the week, regular new biz updates)
- Agency pace can sometimes be difficult for people to adapt to if they aren't familiar with it - As the work is not always the same, finding the balance between standardising and innovation /... creativity can sometimes be a challenge - Being a small agency sometimes means that the leadership team can be extremely busy across multiple accounts, so we empower our teams to be the owners of what they do with the right support
Advice to Management
- Continue the great work on building the agency culture (getting everyone together every quarter etc) - Continue to pave the way in our methodology and approach to digital transformation, we are... always improving and getting better - Continue what we have started in the innovation area, this really wet's the appetite of our talent