Compare Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics vs British Heart Foundation BETASee how working at Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics vs. British Heart Foundation compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics vs. British Heart Foundation. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics scored higher in 6 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- British Heart Foundation scored higher in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics.
- "Friendly staff" was the most mentioned Pro at British Heart Foundation.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics.
- "Charity" was the most mentioned Con at British Heart Foundation.
I have been working at Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics full-time for more than 3 years
I feel I have a big say in the direction of my work and that it makes a big difference to the company. My role makes the most of my skills, so there's a good deal of job satisfaction. I like the... people I work with too. Good travel opportunities and benefits.
No headphones allowed in the office and other strict minor rules. The product is not something your friends and family can relate to or be excited about.
Advice to Management
No headphones rule is not a small issue. Many younger technical staff have used personal music to aid concentration during their further/higher education. They know that they are more productive when... working this way.
I worked at British Heart Foundation full-time for more than a year
- People: passionate about the cause, creative, talented people, very nice and kind. People have a curious and open mind, and keen to try new things (ways of working, methods, business models etc) -... Brand: it’s a beautiful, very loved and respected brand - Opportunities: there’s plenty of opportunities for internal mobility
Nothing I can think of