Compare Salesforce vs Glassdoor BETASee how working at Salesforce vs. Glassdoor compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Salesforce vs. Glassdoor. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Salesforce scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Glassdoor scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Salesforce.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Glassdoor.
- "Big company" was the most mentioned Con at Salesforce.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at Glassdoor.
I have been working at Salesforce full-time for more than 8 years
Great people, on the leading edge both from a company strategy perspective and also in redefining the role of an employer as a force for positive change in the world.
You've got to be flexible; the pace is fast and changes come quickly, but you'll never be bored.