Compare Salesforce vs Glassdoor BETASee how working at Salesforce vs. Glassdoor compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Salesforce vs. Glassdoor. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Salesforce scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Glassdoor scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Salesforce.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Glassdoor.
- "Big company" was the most mentioned Con at Salesforce.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at Glassdoor.
I have been working at Glassdoor full-time for less than a year
The people are fun, warm, welcoming, understanding and helpful. Leadership also cares a lot and is constantly engaging with the workforce to make things happen and constantly improve. The company is... keen for people to develop and they always provide support. The product is also fantastic and so insightful. It really helps the jobseeker as well as the employer.
Not many to be honest! Sometimes things can get busy but not all the time. That's any job.
Advice to Management
Keep building on the great culture and keep investing in the products!