Compare Salesforce vs SugarCRM BETASee how working at Salesforce vs. SugarCRM compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Salesforce vs. SugarCRM. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Salesforce scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Salesforce.
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at SugarCRM.
- "No cons" was the most mentioned Con at Salesforce.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at SugarCRM.
I have been working at Salesforce full-time for more than 8 years
Great people, on the leading edge both from a company strategy perspective and also in redefining the role of an employer as a force for positive change in the world.
You've got to be flexible; the pace is fast and changes come quickly, but you'll never be bored.
I have been working at SugarCRM full-time for less than a year
Great vision, expanding the platform and tech stack, removing barriers internally and externally, can-do culture
People thinking about the past
Advice to Management
Shrink the bureaucracy, think truly global culturally and solution wise