Compare Sandia National Laboratories vs US Naval Research Laboratory BETASee how working at Sandia National Laboratories vs. US Naval Research Laboratory compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Sandia National Laboratories vs. US Naval Research Laboratory. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Sandia National Laboratories scored higher in 6 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- US Naval Research Laboratory scored higher in 2 areas: Senior Management and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- Sandia National Laboratories had 159 more reviews than US Naval Research Laboratory that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- Sandia National Laboratories had 22 more reviews than US Naval Research Laboratory that mentioned "Red tape" as a Con.
I have been working at Sandia National Laboratories full-time for more than 8 years
There is a wide variety of engineering work, and if you get bored it is easy to move to another project. Managers are good at working with people's schedules. Great sick time benefits.
Sandia is slow to promote employees and they only have 5 possible levels to achieve. Sandia's benefits are ok, but they continue to be cut back. Difficult to live in CA with the salaries they offer.
I have been working at US Naval Research Laboratory full-time for more than a year
Great people (managers and co-workers), fascinating projects, latitude to start working new projects based on interests.
Right next door to the D.C. sewage treatment plant. The buildings are pretty old.