Compare Sandia National Laboratories vs US Naval Research Laboratory BETASee how working at Sandia National Laboratories vs. US Naval Research Laboratory compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Sandia National Laboratories vs. US Naval Research Laboratory. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Sandia National Laboratories scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
- US Naval Research Laboratory scored higher in 2 areas: CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- Sandia National Laboratories had 171 more reviews than US Naval Research Laboratory that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- Sandia National Laboratories had 22 more reviews than US Naval Research Laboratory that mentioned "Red tape" as a Con.
I have been working at Sandia National Laboratories full-time
Extremely intelligent scientists and engineers Hard problems that rapidly evolve Committed individuals Good 401k match and health care plan Unmatched stability of job security
Promotions are hard to come by Remote work is frowned upon No significant bonuses and certainly none for extra++ work
I have been working at US Naval Research Laboratory full-time
Very flexible, interesting work, nice people
Low pay, no housing benifits