Compare Schneider Electric vs EDF BETASee how working at Schneider Electric vs. EDF compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Schneider Electric vs. EDF. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Schneider Electric scored higher in 6 areas: Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- EDF scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Schneider Electric.
- "Bonne ambiance" was the most mentioned Pro at EDF.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Schneider Electric.
- "Manque de" was the most mentioned Con at EDF.
I worked at Schneider Electric full-time for more than 10 years
Work-life balance. Benefits. Market strategy. Brand name.
Complexity of organization. Repeated dramatic change instead of incremental improvement of internal systems.
I have been working at EDF part-time for more than 10 years
I enjoy a fantastic flexible working pattern that allows me to have a fulfilling career and be present for my children. The Company purpose is very clear and everyone understands how they contribute... to this The support during Covid-19 has been second to none and I feel extremely fortunate to work for a company where employee health and wellbeing is a priority
Being a large, corporate company there can be lots of people to involve in decision making.