Compare SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment vs Bet365 BETASee how working at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment vs. Bet365 compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment vs. Bet365. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and Culture & Values.
- Bet365 scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Animals" was the most mentioned Pro at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment.
- "Good salary" was the most mentioned Pro at Bet365.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment.
- "Team leaders" was the most mentioned Con at Bet365.
I worked at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment
i had a good time
no bad review to give
I worked at Bet365 full-time for more than a year
I worked in the Manchester office for the Sports Development team and thoroughly enjoyed my experience. You'll be working with a very talented group of people on interesting projects. The... management is very supportive and understanding. All the team leaders that I worked with were absolutely great - they made me feel like a valued member of the team. The majority of the team leaders were also past developers at bet365 - this was useful as they already had an appreciation on some of the problems that the developers could face. The tech lead is also a great guy - full of experience and knowledge, and always willing to share it with the wider team. The senior developers here are amongst some of the best developers I've worked with in my career so far. They're approachable and always willing to help. They do a great job in ensuring the right solutions are reached. We got free coffee and tea. Free pizza on Fridays (once a month). Regular team social events. Opportunity to work in an agile environment on an impressive scale.
No significant cons from my experience. Left the company to shorten my commute to work.