Compare SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment vs FanDuel BETASee how working at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment vs. FanDuel compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment vs. FanDuel. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment scored higher in 1 area: Culture & Values.
- FanDuel scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Animals" was the most mentioned Pro at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment.
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at FanDuel.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at FanDuel.
I worked at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment
i had a good time
no bad review to give
I have been working at FanDuel full-time for more than a year
Fab place to work! - Focus on growth and development of individual team members - You are given responsibility and autonomy to make decisions and work in your own way - Great flexibility in terms... of working hours and time off - Very supportive teams across the organisation and some fantastic managers - Strong leadership - Continued growth of the organisation
- Can be chaotic at times (scaling for growth) - There are a few people in the org who are more risk-averse and do not like new changes, which can cause occasional tension
Advice to Management
Keep leading by example, continue working on developing your own skills and those of the individuals in your teams, embrace change and new opportunities.