Compare SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment vs Orlando Health BETASee how working at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment vs. Orlando Health compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment vs. Orlando Health. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Orlando Health scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Animals" was the most mentioned Pro at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment.
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Orlando Health.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at Orlando Health.
I worked at SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment part-time for more than 3 years
It is an amazing first job. There is a big emphasis to work as a team and with a good team it makes things fun. Really flexible in terms of scheduling, especially for high school and college... students. Great way to gain experience depending on the field you are trying to work towards.
The pay isn't always great. There can be stressful times during understaffed crisis. If your team sucks, it can make the job unbearable.