Compare Search Consultancy vs The Principle Group BETASee how working at Search Consultancy vs. The Principle Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Search Consultancy vs. The Principle Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- The Principle Group scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Search Consultancy.
- "Good incentive" was the most mentioned Pro at The Principle Group.
- "Turnover of staff" was the most mentioned Con at Search Consultancy.
- "Infra" was the most mentioned Con at The Principle Group.
I have been working at Search Consultancy full-time for more than a year
Search feels like it's going in the right direction, there's a good spirit and lots of things being implemented that are going to make working here better and take the business forward. Even though... it's been tough, we're getting bigger and stronger and looking forward to next year.
Not being able to see all of our colleagues face to face. We're doing zoom, lots of calls, flexi working, video chats - it's all good, but it'll be better when we're all together again. Guess thats... not just here though!
Advice to Management
Keep communicating with the teams, it's easy for you to be aware of everything that's going on and improving but we need to make sure that everyone knows, particularly when some are in lockdown.