Compare Selfridges vs Lifestyle Sports BETASee how working at Selfridges vs. Lifestyle Sports compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Selfridges vs. Lifestyle Sports. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Selfridges scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- Selfridges had 41 more reviews than Lifestyle Sports that mentioned "Staff discount" as a Pro.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Selfridges.
- "Minimum wage" was the most mentioned Con at Lifestyle Sports.
I worked at Lifestyle Sports part-time for more than a year
Great place to work, friendly staff, always helpful when need be, great part time job when studying part time, really good
Pay was quite poor compared to other competitors, management sometimes not understanding under certain absence circumstances, not really helpful in regards to
Advice to Management
Always great chances to advance up the ladder (sales team leader, assistant manager) willing to look internally for potentially higher roles