Compare Shell Energy Retail vs SGN BETASee how working at Shell Energy Retail vs. SGN compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Shell Energy Retail vs. SGN. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Shell Energy Retail scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Shell Energy Retail.
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at SGN.
- "Pension" was the most mentioned Con at Shell Energy Retail.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at SGN.
I have been working at Shell Energy Retail full-time for less than a year
Good salary and benefits, Using current technology and frameworks, Positive company culture, Friendly and enthusiastic colleagues, Regular communication from HR and Exec Team.
Haven't encountered any so far
Advice to Management
Keep up the good work
I have been working at SGN full-time for less than a year
Its a dynamic business, really up and coming in their technology, a fast paced and exciting place to work at the sharp end of today's technology. I find most the people here are really down to... earth, minimising on the fluff and jargon, they actually get on with the work! I am well supported by my manager and I feel appreciated. Incredibly busy, but the work life balance is good! It is still early days in the business, but so far so good.
Its a bit chaotic at times, lots going on. Office is very industrial and dated compared to other businesses I have worked in, limited on facilities, basic canteen, no gym and located in an... industrial estate.