Compare Shell vs PwC BETASee how working at Shell vs. PwC compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Shell vs. PwC. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Shell scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance and Senior Management.
- PwC scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Shell.
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at PwC.
- "Slow decision making" was the most mentioned Con at Shell.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at PwC.
I worked at Shell full-time for more than 8 years
Good company to work for. They look after their employees and have an excellent training program. I recommend them.
As manager my (against*) would be the time you spend there. Ensuring a smooth operational station can be time consuming but rewarding, also the pay managers get does not equal the work they do.
Advice to Management
Increase Managers pay structure and give them more leeway and freedom running your stations.