Compare Sidley Austin vs Tate & Lyle BETASee how working at Sidley Austin vs. Tate & Lyle compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Sidley Austin vs. Tate & Lyle. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Sidley Austin scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Tate & Lyle scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Sidley Austin.
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Tate & Lyle.
- Sidley Austin had 27 more reviews than Tate & Lyle that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Tate & Lyle full-time for less than a year
The Management really care about their employees, fellow co-workers look out for each other, weekends off, opportunities for overtime pay.
Parent Company often miscommunicates and tries to blame most of their failures on the employees of L&M, last minute appointments through TMS are always possible, tendency for over scheduling on... clients’ ends, heavy workloads for a small staff.
Advice to Management
Communicate more with your third party companies and pay attention to the quality of the products you’re shipping out.