Compare Silicon Valley Bank vs Argus Information & Advisory Services BETASee how working at Silicon Valley Bank vs. Argus Information & Advisory Services compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Silicon Valley Bank vs. Argus Information & Advisory Services. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Silicon Valley Bank scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Argus Information & Advisory Services scored higher in 1 area: % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Silicon Valley Bank.
- "Credit card industry" was the most mentioned Pro at Argus Information & Advisory Services.
- Silicon Valley Bank had 1 more reviews than Argus Information & Advisory Services that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at Silicon Valley Bank full-time for more than a year
The business is a great place to work and grow your career. Amazing people, culture and empathetic to your individual work-life balance. It is a company that really lives up to its values and takes... care of it's people. The bank works with some amazing clients and the work is always rewarding and challenging. The senior management is great at listening to feedback and implementing changes to benefit the majority of the workforce, including some excellent responses to COVID-19 to help staff work from home with additional support measures,
Very few downsides of working at SVB, a few late nights but nothing serious.
I worked at Argus Information & Advisory Services full-time for less than a year
Nice People, everyone's absurdly smart so you learn a lot from them. A ton of responsibility from the start. Taught me so much I'm very grateful to the management who were always there when I... needed help. Really good pay for a graduate + bonus
HR is in a different country and they make you schedule calls instead of just calling whenever. Also verisk makes you go to these security presentations where they tell you not to do obvious things... like click on spam emails in the office.
Advice to Management
Get rid of verisk and sort out useless HR