Compare Simon-Kucher & Partners vs Evidera BETASee how working at Simon-Kucher & Partners vs. Evidera compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Simon-Kucher & Partners vs. Evidera. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Simon-Kucher & Partners scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Evidera scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Interesting projects" was the most mentioned Pro at Simon-Kucher & Partners.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Evidera.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Simon-Kucher & Partners.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Evidera.
I have been working at Simon-Kucher & Partners full-time
Interesting work with well known clients; excellent training opportunities; diverse teams from multiple countries; close client and partner interaction; company is growing significantly despite COVID
Work can sometimes be tough and longer hours if you want to do well however, that is to be expected and known when you sign up
I have been working at Evidera full-time for more than a year
A company that has people at the centre with a strong track record in supporting companies with evidence development and generation. A very talented team of consultants that works together to support... each other and clients with strong leadership.
Locational teams focused in hub offices in Europe and US
Advice to Management
Keep on the good work of keeping people at the centre of the organisation