Compare Sky vs Amazon BETASee how working at Sky vs. Amazon compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Sky vs. Amazon. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Sky scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Amazon scored higher in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Sky.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Amazon.
- Amazon had 2,764 more reviews than Sky that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Sky full-time for less than a year
-Great job perks -Amazing campus -Supportive and friendly team -Room for growth -Job Security -Fulfilling role -Been amazing throughout lockdown
-Being such a big company and being in a more creative role, the atmosphere can feel slightly corporate at times.
I have been working at Amazon full-time for more than 8 years
Customer centric, insists on highest standards, great peer group, variety of projects to gain great experience
Challenging projects, time management, deliverables, meetings, project timelines