Compare Sky vs Facebook BETASee how working at Sky vs. Facebook compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Sky vs. Facebook. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Sky scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Facebook scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Sky.
- "Free food" was the most mentioned Pro at Facebook.
- Facebook had 394 more reviews than Sky that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
- Facebook had 11 more reviews than Sky that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Sky full-time for less than a year
-Great job perks -Amazing campus -Supportive and friendly team -Room for growth -Job Security -Fulfilling role -Been amazing throughout lockdown
-Being such a big company and being in a more creative role, the atmosphere can feel slightly corporate at times.
I have been working at Facebook full-time for more than 3 years
Get to solve some of the world's hardest engineering problems, some of the best coworkers you will ever meet, perks and benefits that are unmatched anywhere else
I can't think of any cons lol I love working for FB