Compare Sky vs ITV BETASee how working at Sky vs. ITV compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Sky vs. ITV. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Sky scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits and Positive Business Outlook.
- ITV scored higher in 4 areas: Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Sky.
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at ITV.
- Sky had 76 more reviews than ITV that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Sky full-time for less than a year
-Great job perks -Amazing campus -Supportive and friendly team -Room for growth -Job Security -Fulfilling role -Been amazing throughout lockdown
-Being such a big company and being in a more creative role, the atmosphere can feel slightly corporate at times.