Compare Sky vs NBCUniversal BETASee how working at Sky vs. NBCUniversal compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Sky vs. NBCUniversal. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Sky scored higher in 4 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- NBCUniversal scored higher in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Career Opportunities.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Work-life balance, Senior Management and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Sky.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at NBCUniversal.
- NBCUniversal had 7 more reviews than Sky that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
- NBCUniversal had 59 more reviews than Sky that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Sky full-time for less than a year
-Great job perks -Amazing campus -Supportive and friendly team -Room for growth -Job Security -Fulfilling role -Been amazing throughout lockdown
-Being such a big company and being in a more creative role, the atmosphere can feel slightly corporate at times.