Compare Sky vs Three BETASee how working at Sky vs. Three compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Sky vs. Three. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Sky scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Three scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Sky.
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Three.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Sky.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at Three.
I worked at Sky full-time
- Fast moving and lots of different opportunities to get involved in - Clear company direction and striving for growth - Good attitude towards flexible working and managing work / life balance -... Great employee benefits and strong network opportunities
- Can be a Sky type, so the company isn't right for everyone - No-one owns anything, you are part of the process and so breadth of experience can be limited