Compare Sky vs William Hill BETASee how working at Sky vs. William Hill compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Sky vs. William Hill. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Sky scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Sky.
- "Flexible working hours" was the most mentioned Pro at William Hill.
- Sky had 17 more reviews than William Hill that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
- William Hill had 32 more reviews than Sky that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at Sky full-time
- Fast moving and lots of different opportunities to get involved in - Clear company direction and striving for growth - Good attitude towards flexible working and managing work / life balance -... Great employee benefits and strong network opportunities
- Can be a Sky type, so the company isn't right for everyone - No-one owns anything, you are part of the process and so breadth of experience can be limited
I have been working at William Hill full-time
Good work life balance as long as the job gets done. Easy to develop good relationships with colleagues. Good benefits.
Pay ranges between people in the same role despite good performance.