Compare Skyscanner vs Cloudreach BETASee how working at Skyscanner vs. Cloudreach compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Skyscanner vs. Cloudreach. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Skyscanner scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Cloudreach scored higher in 2 areas: CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Skyscanner had 33 more reviews than Cloudreach that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Skyscanner" was the most mentioned Con at Skyscanner.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at Cloudreach.
I have been working at Skyscanner full-time
Skyscanner is people first and I am so grateful to work for a company that truly cares.
As we have been working from home due to the pandemic, some of the culture has been lost which is inevitable but it would be great to see more company events and social activities to bring people... together again now it is safe to do so
I worked at Cloudreach full-time for more than 5 years
The People have to be the most valuable asset Cloudreach has and the number one reason to work here or want to be a Cloudreach customer! Everyone is dedicated, kind and easy to work with. They... respect who you are and invite you to bring your genuine self to work everyday. Culture and values are a great part of Cloudreach and whilst it is harder to keep it alive when working remotely, the Internal Culture and Communications team does a sterling job at ensuring everyone is included and feels part of the 'Cloudy' family.
With the Atos acquisition I am afraid that the above 'cons' will be forgotten and numbers become more important than people. Hopefully, Atos will let Cloudreach be Cloudreach.