Compare Softcat vs CIL Management Consultants BETASee how working at Softcat vs. CIL Management Consultants compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Softcat vs. CIL Management Consultants. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Softcat scored higher in 4 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- CIL Management Consultants scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management and CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Softcat.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Softcat.
I have been working at Softcat full-time for more than 3 years
Care for their Employees. Work Hard Play Hard. Praise and reward employees when earned. Great attitude to diversity and bettering the company.
The sales role can consume your life
I have been working at CIL Management Consultants full-time for less than a year
- The office is incredibly friendly and welcoming - everyone knows everyone. - (For the Frome office) a very unique opportunity to have a city-style job in the countryside. -Transparent pay and... promotion structure. -Friday evening and weekends are protected. -Very minimal travel compared to other consultancies.
-Working hours can be long and unpredictable (but this is typical of consultancy).
Advice to Management
Keep doing what you're doing! Careful not to lose the workplace culture as the company expands.