Compare Southeast Missouri State University vs University of Edinburgh BETASee how working at Southeast Missouri State University vs. University of Edinburgh compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Southeast Missouri State University vs. University of Edinburgh. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Southeast Missouri State University scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- University of Edinburgh scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible hours" was the most mentioned Pro at Southeast Missouri State University.
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at University of Edinburgh.
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at Southeast Missouri State University.
- "Career progression" was the most mentioned Con at University of Edinburgh.
I worked at Southeast Missouri State University
Good environment, friendly and supportive team
It was an on-campus job that has a typical working routine that might feel tedious sometimes.
Advice to Management
I have been working at University of Edinburgh full-time for more than a year
Great colleagues, generous holidays, staff wellbeing is taken into consideration, excellent technical services and support, lots of seminars and workshops to facilitate learning and career... development, good pension schemes, access to gym, LinkedIn Learning, taught short courses at the university
Academic work environment can be difficult at times, but is better here than I've heard about at other universities, no other cons