Compare Sports Direct vs SportsDirect BETASee how working at Sports Direct vs. SportsDirect compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Sports Direct vs. SportsDirect. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Sports Direct scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Work-life balance.
- SportsDirect scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible hours" was the most mentioned Pro at Sports Direct.
- "Zero hour contract" was the most mentioned Con at Sports Direct.
I have been working at SportsDirect full-time for more than a year
A lot of opportunities to go further within the company, you just need to prove yourself! Very good team, always there to help. And always very professional and friendly! Flexible working time,... especially fo students or working mothers who can't work full shifts every week. On the job training from sport giants like Nike and Adidas for free. Staff discounts from the first day at work. Amazing commission scheme for all employees,up to 5% goes directly onto our pockets, no one else would give you that! And on top of that contribution from the store pot again just for you!
Sometimes it can be very stressful during busy periods, like in any other job.
Advice to Management
Keep up with the good work, team! We are the UK's No 1 sports retailer!