Compare Spotify vs Compare The Market BETASee how working at Spotify vs. Compare The Market compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Spotify vs. Compare The Market. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Spotify scored higher in 2 areas: CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Compare The Market scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Spotify.
- "Spotify" was the most mentioned Con at Spotify.
I have been working at Compare The Market full-time for less than a year
Treats people like humans. Payrises have been focused (rightly) on giving the highest impact to those who earn the least. CEO gets technology. Has a solid vision and this has been communicated... effectively to everyone in Tech. We know why we’re building what we’re building. We just don’t quite know how, yet. But we’re being left to figure that out (this is good!) CTO inspires confidence, is knowledgeable and again treats people like humans. Insists we take lunch and stop at the end of the working day!
Nothing serious, but I’d like a meerkat. These seem to be lacking for new joiners 😢
Advice to Management
Keep it up. Keep communicating, maybe. Maybe try and keep plan group in check if they need