Compare Spotify vs Purr Digital BETASee how working at Spotify vs. Purr Digital compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Spotify vs. Purr Digital. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Purr Digital scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Spotify.
- "Spotify" was the most mentioned Con at Spotify.
I have been working at Spotify full-time for more than 3 years
- Great work-life balance - Really talented & diverse employees - Lots of oppurtunities for high impact work
- Compensation is below top market players - Promotion criteria is ambiguous
Advice to Management
Focus more on growing and retaining in-house talent rather than spending so much time and resources looking for it outside of Spotify
I worked at Purr Digital full-time for less than a year
- Working on a variety of different projects and so exposed to tech stacks and frameworks that I hadn't used before. - Given learning development time and budget to get familiar with these... beforehand. - Good culture and friendly colleagues throughout company. - Open to taking on staff that are new to the industry (eg. graduates from coding bootcamps)
- Roles are fully remote currently with no office available to work from (may be seen as a pro for some). - Work can be sporadic at times - very busy one week, and then much quieter the next - which... takes some adjusting to.