Compare Spotify vs Sourcegraph BETASee how working at Spotify vs. Sourcegraph compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Spotify vs. Sourcegraph. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Sourcegraph scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Spotify.
- "Spotify" was the most mentioned Con at Spotify.
I have been working at Spotify full-time for more than 3 years
- Great work-life balance - Really talented & diverse employees - Lots of oppurtunities for high impact work
- Compensation is below top market players - Promotion criteria is ambiguous
Advice to Management
Focus more on growing and retaining in-house talent rather than spending so much time and resources looking for it outside of Spotify
I have been working at Sourcegraph full-time for more than a year
Best and brightest through and through - you learn every single day from the smartest minds; tons of opportunity to make an impact; company culture recognizes important aspects of a fully remote... environment like flexible working schedules, work life balance, perks to promote well-being
This company is growing incredibly fast — you have to have patience for the process and be comfortable with change because it’s what is required for continued success. Being globally remote and... asynchronous, deliberate care must be taken by all to created shared understandings and alignment, and that can be an adjustment for people if they’ve not come from a similar environment.