Compare St. James's Place Wealth Management vs Hargreaves Lansdown BETASee how working at St. James's Place Wealth Management vs. Hargreaves Lansdown compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at St. James's Place Wealth Management vs. Hargreaves Lansdown. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- St. James's Place Wealth Management scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management and % Recommend to a friend.
- Hargreaves Lansdown scored higher in 4 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at St. James's Place Wealth Management.
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Hargreaves Lansdown.
- "Sjp" was the most mentioned Con at St. James's Place Wealth Management.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at Hargreaves Lansdown.
I have been working at St. James's Place Wealth Management full-time
flexible working and good employee benefits
don't have any cons as I've thoroughly enjoyed it
I have been working at Hargreaves Lansdown part-time for more than 3 years
It’s got great career prospects, generally a nice and friendly atmosphere. Chris Hill listens to feedback and makes positive changes
It would be nice to maybe have more females at the top of the company.
Advice to Management
Keep listening to feedback and making positive changes