Compare Stagecoach vs Euro Car Parts BETASee how working at Stagecoach vs. Euro Car Parts compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Stagecoach vs. Euro Car Parts. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Stagecoach scored higher in 7 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Free travel" was the most mentioned Pro at Stagecoach.
- "Fast paced" was the most mentioned Pro at Euro Car Parts.
- Euro Car Parts had 47 more reviews than Stagecoach that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Stagecoach full-time for more than 10 years
You will get paid to learn, you will improve your customer service skills, independent thinking, company will renew your cpc and keep u up today with further training, uniform provided
Shift work, as London buses work on a 24hour clock, you can be expected to sign on as early as 03:59. And lay as 17:30 and night buses that sign on after 20:00