Compare Standard Life Aberdeen vs FNZ BETASee how working at Standard Life Aberdeen vs. FNZ compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Standard Life Aberdeen vs. FNZ. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Standard Life Aberdeen scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- FNZ scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Standard Life Aberdeen.
- "Fast paced" was the most mentioned Pro at FNZ.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at Standard Life Aberdeen.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at FNZ.
I have been working at FNZ full-time for more than 8 years
FNZ is the industry leader in its field globally and is an amazing company to work for. I have been in FNZ for over 8 years and have been given the opportunity to grow my career and help to shape... what the future of FNZ looks like. This is something that is very rare in business in modern times so if you are looking to really drive your career and put all your energy into it, then you will be rewarded and recognised for that commitment. FNZ is a fast paced place to work and yes there can be long hours involved depending on what projects or roles you are involved in but this allows you to really stamp your mark on the work you undertake. The company is very flexible and has a very clear commitment to supporting its employees through good times and bad, so for example, there are wellbeing sessions including yoga and breathing / mindfulness sessions weekly to support mental health. FNZ is a large family , you are not just a number as is the case in large corporate environments and everyone looks out for each other and willing to help when required. I always wondered in 2020 if i could find a "job for life" and in FNZ i have found my "employer for life".
Working hours can be long yes, but the very fact you can drive your own career path turns this from a con into a pro.
Advice to Management
Keep up the excellent work that has made FNZ into a global industry leader and one that is growing year on year through organic growth and acquisition. We are FNZ!!