Compare State Farm vs Assurant BETASee how working at State Farm vs. Assurant compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at State Farm vs. Assurant. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- State Farm scored higher in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
- Assurant scored higher in 6 areas: Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "State farm" was the most mentioned Pro at State Farm.
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at Assurant.
- "State farm" was the most mentioned Con at State Farm.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Assurant.
I have been working at Assurant full-time for less than a year
Positive response to the pandemic. Leadership genuinely cares about employee wellbeing. Lots of corporate giving/great corp social responsibility support to community orgs. Happy to see large... Diversity Equity & Inclusion initiatives and a strong dedicated team. Offer a 2-for-1 employee match for donations to charities. Leadership has been speaking out on important social justice issues. Employees are friendly and collaborative. True global presence. Business is doing well and plays in some exciting innovative spaces.
I've enjoyed my time at this company. Not many cons. Unclear what career progression looks like within the company, but I think they're working on that.