Compare State Street Global Advisors vs State Street Global Markets BETASee how working at State Street Global Advisors vs. State Street Global Markets compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at State Street Global Advisors vs. State Street Global Markets. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- State Street Global Advisors scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- State Street Global Markets scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- State Street Global Advisors had 69 more reviews than State Street Global Markets that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at State Street Global Advisors.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at State Street Global Markets.
I worked at State Street Global Advisors full-time for more than 5 years
Very good work life balance
Pay is quite low compared to other asset Managers.
I have been working at State Street Global Markets full-time for more than 5 years
Friendly staff, capacity to do more than the competition with less than the competition
Promotion almost inexistant once you reach the VP level