Compare Sun Life vs Bupa BETASee how working at Sun Life vs. Bupa compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Sun Life vs. Bupa. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Sun Life scored higher in 2 areas: CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Bupa scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Sun Life.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Bupa.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at Sun Life.
- "Poor management" was the most mentioned Con at Bupa.
I have been working at Bupa full-time for more than 8 years
Innovative Passionate Customer Focused Employee support and benefits Ability to grow and develop Excellent working conditions and facilities Fantastic transport links - Salford Quays These are just... a few of the pros, but I would like to add that it's a bit like working for a small family firm, even though its obviously a Global Healthcare Provider. The management really take an interest in you as a person, your wellbeing and take the time to get to know all about YOU. It's quite remarkable really when you consider the size of the business.
I Can't think of any
Advice to Management
Keep doing what your doing. Your commitment to adapt in this ever changing world ensure that Bupa is an exciting place to work. You are passionate about the service we give to our customers and you... look after your staff remarkably well. Bupa is part of my extended family and I cannot imagine ever working anywhere else. Trust me I know, I left several years ago to try something new and couldn't wait to come back. Thank you Bupa you have been part of my life for 25 years and I can't imagine it without you.