Compare Suncor vs Canadian Natural Resources BETASee how working at Suncor vs. Canadian Natural Resources compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Suncor vs. Canadian Natural Resources. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Suncor scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance and Culture & Values.
- Canadian Natural Resources scored higher in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Senior Management, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- Suncor had 46 more reviews than Canadian Natural Resources that mentioned "Good pay" as a Pro.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Suncor.
- "Camp" was the most mentioned Con at Canadian Natural Resources.
I have been working at Suncor full-time for less than a year
Great people coupled with great assets. Made to feel valued and appreciated from day one. Everyone has time to help ensure that your induction goes well. Future looks bright in North Sea with... Rosebank Development in UK and Oda in Norway. Great to see investment in long term given recent low oil price. Good Team Spirit.
Given the oil price over the last 2 years there is limited exploration activity in North Sea. Hopefully this will change as the oil price stabilises at +$50.
I have been working at Canadian Natural Resources full-time for more than 3 years
It is small company with a good working environment and friendly people.
Majority of their value is in Canadian oil sands, becomes difficult for the company in low oil price scenario.
Advice to Management
Diversify asset portfolio.