Compare Sundance Vacations vs Mohegan Sun at Pocono Downs BETASee how working at Sundance Vacations vs. Mohegan Sun at Pocono Downs compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Sundance Vacations vs. Mohegan Sun at Pocono Downs. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Sundance Vacations scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Part time hours" was the most mentioned Pro at Sundance Vacations.
- "Free food" was the most mentioned Pro at Mohegan Sun at Pocono Downs.
- "Point system" was the most mentioned Con at Sundance Vacations.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Mohegan Sun at Pocono Downs.
I have been working at Mohegan Sun at Pocono Downs full-time for more than 5 years
- Easy and fun job - You meet a lot of new and interesting people
- Executives treat you like filth - They have no regard for your mental or physical well being - Hours will constantly differ and they will burn you out - Many employees have been there for years... and are entitled and rude - Employer only cares about the money received from Soar members and will let them get away with murder even if the employees suffer
Advice to Management
Treat your employees better. Hold your guests accountable, even if they spend money at your casino.