Compare Swifto Dog Walking vs Medivet BETASee how working at Swifto Dog Walking vs. Medivet compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Swifto Dog Walking vs. Medivet. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Swifto Dog Walking scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Medivet scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Dogs are great" was the most mentioned Pro at Swifto Dog Walking.
- "Support centre" was the most mentioned Pro at Medivet.
- "Dogs" was the most mentioned Con at Swifto Dog Walking.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Medivet.
I have been working at Swifto Dog Walking part-time
I was paid over £50 a day to take student tour groups around London. The management was very well organised and very friendly.
Sometimes the kids were a bit of a handful, especially when it was rush hour on the tube.
I have been working at Medivet full-time for more than a year
Medivet have been so committed to employee safety during these times, especially in our practices. There is regular communication, which is reassuring. During Furlough contact with line managers were... regular too , so cant complain!
Parking at Medivet can sometimes be tricky
Advice to Management
Communicate more about where the business is going in terms of the future plan