Compare TD vs Home Office BETASee how working at TD vs. Home Office compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at TD vs. Home Office. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- TD scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Home Office scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- TD had 621 more reviews than Home Office that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at TD.
- "Civil service" was the most mentioned Con at Home Office.
I worked at TD part-time for more than a year
The people are great, the pay is decent (especially for a university student), and there are plenty of opportunities for advancement.
To be quite honest I can't think of any cons. I simply loved it there and only left because I was moving for school.