Compare TD vs Home Office BETASee how working at TD vs. Home Office compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at TD vs. Home Office. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- TD scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- TD had 621 more reviews than Home Office that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at TD.
- "Civil service" was the most mentioned Con at Home Office.
I worked at TD for more than a year
Company environment and culture is very nice, employees and managers are supportive and friendly, work life balance and many areas to learn skills and gain experiences.
London office is slightly small, could have expanded a bit to a larger capacity as the business volume is actually progressing very well.