Compare TD vs NatWest Group BETASee how working at TD vs. NatWest Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at TD vs. NatWest Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- TD scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits and Positive Business Outlook.
- NatWest Group scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- NatWest Group had 848 more reviews than TD that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- TD had 287 more reviews than NatWest Group that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at NatWest Group full-time for more than 3 years
Flexible working and autonomy. Always something new and challenging to be involved with. Bank has a real social purpose to service its customers well.
Limited bonuses. For SLOD functions I have never earned more than 10%. Your experience tends to be more generalist than specialist. Bank is always shrinking. If you are no good you will but cut after... a year. Job security is non existent.
Advice to Management
Look at alternative income streams than just lending and train staff on those new revenue opportunities. You can’t grow a bank where nim is non-existent