Compare TD vs Rogers Communications BETASee how working at TD vs. Rogers Communications compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at TD vs. Rogers Communications. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- TD scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at TD.
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Rogers Communications.
- TD had 245 more reviews than Rogers Communications that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
- TD had 279 more reviews than Rogers Communications that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at TD part-time for more than a year
The people are great, the pay is decent (especially for a university student), and there are plenty of opportunities for advancement.
To be quite honest I can't think of any cons. I simply loved it there and only left because I was moving for school.