Compare TD vs Scotiabank BETASee how working at TD vs. Scotiabank compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at TD vs. Scotiabank. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- TD scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Work-life balance and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- TD had 343 more reviews than Scotiabank that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- TD had 313 more reviews than Scotiabank that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- TD had 250 more reviews than Scotiabank that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
- TD had 266 more reviews than Scotiabank that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at TD part-time for more than a year
The people are great, the pay is decent (especially for a university student), and there are plenty of opportunities for advancement.
To be quite honest I can't think of any cons. I simply loved it there and only left because I was moving for school.
I worked at Scotiabank full-time
Scotiabank is a really great place to work with amazing super friendly people. I really enjoyed my time there.
As head office is based in Toronto it can feel as though you are somewhat removed from the core decisions being made.