Compare TNTP vs Success Academy Charter Schools BETASee how working at TNTP vs. Success Academy Charter Schools compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at TNTP vs. Success Academy Charter Schools. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- TNTP scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at TNTP.
- "Professional development" was the most mentioned Pro at Success Academy Charter Schools.
- Success Academy Charter Schools had 123 more reviews than TNTP that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
- Success Academy Charter Schools had 119 more reviews than TNTP that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at Success Academy Charter Schools
THE PEOPLE!, coworkers were great, learned a lot about charter school environment, learned more soft skills than hard technical skills (like learning how to navigate working in a highly politicized... and controversial company), I was lucky to be put in a good school with an awesome operations team.
Boring, menial tasks at times (eg. making phonecalls to parents to obtain physical forms, filing and organizing student files), only get to see the scholars for 3 weeks until summer vacation, some... other interns did not have 1 school they were assigned to and instead they moved around to several, so they did not establish a relationship with their coworkers.
Advice to Management
Structure the internship a bit more with more concrete tasks, allow students opportunities to see the moving parts of the greater network, standardize internship experience for all interns, assign... students to 1 or 2 schools so they can establish a relationship with their coworkers