Compare TNTP vs TNTP Teaching Fellows BETASee how working at TNTP vs. TNTP Teaching Fellows compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at TNTP vs. TNTP Teaching Fellows. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- TNTP scored higher in 5 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- TNTP Teaching Fellows scored higher in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Senior Management and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at TNTP.
- "Summer training" was the most mentioned Pro at TNTP Teaching Fellows.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at TNTP.
- "Tntp" was the most mentioned Con at TNTP Teaching Fellows.
I worked at TNTP full-time
Smart hard working committed people
Long hours they start with a standard 50 hour work week
I have been working at TNTP Teaching Fellows for more than 5 years
-The opportunity to lead professional development on a daily basis and to coach first year teachers to success -Well compensated for one's time -Community feel
-Long hours, but this is balanced out by the fact that the pay is hourly and not a stipend.