Compare TOPdesk vs Netbuilder BETASee how working at TOPdesk vs. Netbuilder compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at TOPdesk vs. Netbuilder. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- TOPdesk scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Netbuilder scored higher in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Veel vrijheid" was the most mentioned Pro at TOPdesk.
- "Social events" was the most mentioned Pro at Netbuilder.
- "Door de" was the most mentioned Con at TOPdesk.
- "Training is unpaid" was the most mentioned Con at Netbuilder.
I have been working at Netbuilder full-time for more than 3 years
Dynamic and always pushing forward with the ever changing industry Experienced professionals in all aspects of IT Investment in their people with certification training Good working ethos and calm... work environment Everyone will get stuck in when needs must, fantastic team overall Perks in the form of discounts at high street restaurants, shops and online purchases Company bonus (based on performance) is generous.
Standard Workplace Pension No other "common" benefits such as private healthcare, car allowance, gym memberships , pet insurance etc. - However you can get these type of things discounted using the... perk system, so it balances itself out a little.
Advice to Management
The field technicians get travel claims, but no form of official allowance. In public sector or in other tech firms, field technicians tend to get an allowance of £1000 a year on top of their... claims. This goes towards the wear, tear and depreciation of thier own vehicle.