Compare TPP vs Search Laboratory BETASee how working at TPP vs. Search Laboratory compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at TPP vs. Search Laboratory. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- TPP scored higher in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Compensation & Benefits.
- Search Laboratory scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Sailing trip" was the most mentioned Pro at TPP.
- "Social events" was the most mentioned Pro at Search Laboratory.
- "Flat hierarchy" was the most mentioned Con at TPP.
- "Less competitive" was the most mentioned Con at Search Laboratory.
I have been working at TPP full-time
- Collaborative projects, such as the OpenSAFELY project where we are working with the University of Oxford and the London School of Tropical Medicine to accelerate COVID-19 research, a world first... for electronic health records! - Involved in the design of new projects - Researching and testing new hardware and software - Amazing holidays and pay
Supporting healthcare systems can be stressful at times and can involve some evening & weekend work, although to be fair they occur rarely and we do everything possible to make sure they do not... happen twice so I would say the work life balance is good.
I have been working at Search Laboratory full-time for more than a year
Work Environment - SearchLabs promotes a casual and relaxed working environment which works really well. Recently introduced flexible working hours after identifying a desire for it, making it much... easier to find a good work/life balance. People - The best thing about the company, everyone is so kind, fun and encouraging in every team of the company making everyday working life a lot more enjoyable. Opportunities - I feel like I've been given lots of opportunities to learn and progress during my time at Search Laboratory - I also feel that the recent changes to team structures makes progression internally a lot clearer and has introduced roles in certain areas where people would previously hit a ceiling. Perks - Really enjoy the games room on the top floor, with games such as table tennis, darts, pool, shuffleboard, table football to relax at lunch or after work. The healthcare benefits are also really good!
Could forward plan with recruitment needs better - Often feels as though it's reactive rather than proactive.