Compare TSS (Total Security Services) vs Allied Universal BETASee how working at TSS (Total Security Services) vs. Allied Universal compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at TSS (Total Security Services) vs. Allied Universal. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- TSS (Total Security Services) scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Paid on time" was the most mentioned Pro at TSS (Total Security Services).
- "Weekly pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Allied Universal.
- "Area managers" was the most mentioned Con at TSS (Total Security Services).
- "Low pay" was the most mentioned Con at Allied Universal.
I have been working at TSS (Total Security Services) full-time for less than a year
Good pay holiday is always excepted. 40 hours a week can’t complain. Love working fir this company I have no hesitation in leaving them will be with them to untill day I retire out of all the... security companies I’ve worked for tss are by far the best . I highly recommend people to apply tss has high standards if you put the effort in you will go far with them being reliable is a must if you turn up to shifts they offer you they will invest in you no problems with management whatsoever
Nothing bad to say about them
Advice to Management
Nothing bad to say brilliant
I have been working at Allied Universal for more than 3 years
Fair pay, Solid benefits package, upward mobility, great experiences and training is comprehensive.
Heavy on the red tape, turnover in the lower tiers is high due to recruiting inexperienced people. Work life balance is poor due to lack of supervisory staff posituons.
Advice to Management
Working Managers need to be able to count on Branch for coverage of duties while using the great vacation package.