Compare Tableau Software vs OutboundEngine BETASee how working at Tableau Software vs. OutboundEngine compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Tableau Software vs. OutboundEngine. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- OutboundEngine scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Great product" was the most mentioned Pro at Tableau Software.
- "Working from home" was the most mentioned Pro at OutboundEngine.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at Tableau Software.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at OutboundEngine.
I worked at Tableau Software full-time for more than 3 years
Gold standard product that customers truly love and are fanatical about!
Fast moving business, Tableau has seen massive growth in the past few years, especially with recent acquisition by Salesforce. This causes some communication breakdown and hiccups at times.
Advice to Management
Lead by example
I have been working at OutboundEngine full-time for more than a year
Outbound Engine has been a terrific place to work. Even though I haven’t been here for a super long time, I feel like I have learned a lot. The people here are welcoming and supportive, and I... immediately felt like I fit in. They want employees to succeed and people encourage each other rather than be overly competitive. The clients are fun to work with and it’s great to see tangible results for them and know you are making a difference. We have many clients who have been with us for a number of years and who we’ve been able to form long lasting relationships with, which is great.
With working from home, I miss being in the office every day and seeing people face to face. I'm a very extroverted person and I prefer the collaboration that comes with face to face/ in person work.